Since there are so few tips and tricks collection, I wanted to share what I use most often.
These are my shortcuts, i changed some of them, so try searching for the text in keybord shortcuts view.
- Go to line Strl+L
- Open Resource (any file) Ctrl+R
- Open type Ctrl+O
- Delete line Ctrl+D
- Move line up/down Ctrl+Alt+Up/Down
- Copy line up/down Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down
- Insert next matching word, this is no intelligent autocomplete, but just takes the next work that matches the currently started work Ctrl+K
- Close editor Ctrl+W
- Show file in files view Ctrl+Shift+2